|No566 Binhai 3rd road yongxing subdistrict longwan dist wenzhou zhejiang firstname.lastname@example.org|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Body Material:||CF8,CF8M,WCB,CF3,CF3M||Seat Material:||Metal|
|Size:||1/2"~1/1/4"||Medium:||Water Oil Gas|
forged steel gate valve,
resilient gate valve
Through Conduit Gate Valve Double Flange Ends Resilient Wedge ANSI Standard
- Gate Valve, API600
- Steel Valves, ASME B16.34
- Face to face ASME B16.10
- End Flanges ASME B16.5/ASME B16.47
- Butt Welding ends ASME B16.25
- Inspection and test API 598
- ASME CL, 150, 300,
The opening and closing member of the gate valve is a gate. The direction of movement of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. The gate valve can only be fully open and fully closed, and cannot be adjusted and throttled. The gate has two sealing faces. The two sealing faces of the most common mode gate valves form a wedge shape. The wedge angle varies with the valve parameters, usually 50, and is 2°52' when the medium temperature is not high. The gate of the wedge gate valve can be made into a whole, called a rigid gate; it can also be made into a gate that can produce a small amount of deformation to improve its processability and compensate for the deviation of the sealing surface angle during the processing. The board is called a resilient shutter.
1. Flat-bottom valve seat, no dirt accumulation, making the seal more reliable
2. he valve flap overall package NBR
3. The valve internals are made of corrosion-resistant and non-rust steel and copper alloy materials, which can be used in the sewage system to adapt to the harsh working environment.
4. The fluid resistance is small, and the sealing surface is less washed and eroded by the medium.
5. Opening and closing is more labor-saving.
6. The flow direction of the medium is not limited, no disturbance, no pressure reduction.
|Valve Matreial||1) CF8/SS304 2) CF8M/SS316 3) CF3/SS304L 4) CF3M/SS316L 5) WCB|
|Actuator||1) Single Acting(Spring Return) 2) Double Acting|
|Accessories||1) Limit Switch 2) Solenoid valve 3) Filter 4)Positioner 5) Warm Gear|
Contact Person: Li