Full Port 3 Way Ball Valve
- Design and Manufacturing:GB12237-89
- Fireproof Test: API607 4th 1993
- Test and Inspection:GB/T13927-1992
- DN15 ~ DN200
- PN16 PN25 PN40
Three-way ball valve is available in T and L versions. The T-type enables three orthogonal pipes to communicate with each other and cut off the third channel to function as a split and merge. The L three-way ball valve type can only connect two pipes that are orthogonal to each other, and can not keep the third pipe connected to each other at the same time, only to distribute.
Advantages of Ball Valve
- With lowest flow resistance
- It can realize quick opening and closing, and the opening and closing time of some structures is only 0.05~0.1s, so that it can be used in the automation system of the test stand. Quick open and close the valve when operating without impact.
- In full open and full closed, the ball and seat of the sealing surface and media isolation,so high-speed through the valve medium will not cause the erosion of the sealing surface.
- Compact structure,light weight,it can be considered for low-temperature medium system for the most reasonable valve structure.
- Manufactured in different sizes providing flexibility in selection
- Provide safe service under high pressure and high temperature conditions
- Compared with other valves,they are controlled with less force.
Ball Valve Applications
Ball Valves are used for flow and pressure control and shut off for corrosive fluids,slurries,normal liquid and gases.
They are used in the oil and natural gas industrial,but also find a place in many manufacturing sectors and chemical storage.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are a factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: According to the order,7~60days.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.