|No566 Binhai 3rd road yongxing subdistrict longwan dist wenzhou zhejiang firstname.lastname@example.org|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Floating Ball Valve||Valve Material:||CF8,CF8M,CARBON STEEL|
PN16 Floating Ball Valve,
Lever Operation Floating Ball Valve,
Flange Connection Floating Ball Valve
PN16 Low Pressure Italian Style Floating Ball Valve Lever Operation
Italy Ball Valve
- Design and Manufacturing : GB / T12237 / 1989
- Connection : JB / T79
- Fireproof Test: GB / T13927 - 1992
- DN15 ~ DN250
- Contruction 1.6 ~ 4.0 MPa
- 20 °C ~ 250 °C
Wafer Type ball valves (or called “Italy Super Thin” Type ball valves) are used in the pipeline equipment in the condition of PN1.0~2.5MPa, working temperature of 29~180℃(sealing ring is RPTFE) or 29~180℃(sealing ring is PPL Polyphenylene), to achieve to cut off or connect the medium in the pipeline. The applicable medium, such as water, steamer, oil, Nitric Acid, Acetic Acid, Carbamide, or medium of oxidizability can be applied subject to difference valve material adopted.
Wafer Ball Valve can be widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, power station, light industry and other fields to automatically adjust or cut off oil, water, gas and pulp or fibrous fluid.
1. Compared with normal ball valves, super thin type ball valves has the advantage of short structure length, in light weight, easier for installation, and save material etc, and with excellent heat insulation performance.
2. We use flexible sealing structure for the seat ring to achieve the results of high reliable sealing performance and easily for open/close operation, and a special fire-resistant protective structure is set in the valve to keep the valves operation and high sealing performance not affected under the condition of an accident fire risk.
3. Antistatic structure can be set subject to the customer’s request. We set a 90o open/close locating plate with hole, customer can lock the location as per actual condition to avoid mis-operation.
Wafer ball valve
|Model No||Working Pressure
|Q71F-16Ti||1.6||Oxidizing Corrosive Medium|
|Q71F-25Ti||2.5||Oxidizing Corrosive Medium|
Contact Person: jin