|No566 Binhai 3rd road yongxing subdistrict longwan dist wenzhou zhejiang firstname.lastname@example.org|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Structure:||Trunnion Ball Valve||Valve Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Power:||Worm Gear||Type:||Split Body|
trunnion mounted ball valve,
Casting Steel Trunnion Ball Valve WCB PN25 High Pressure Control Valve
Trunnion Mounted Ball: The trunnion mounted ball valve is a quarter turn valve which uses a rotating ball with a hole through it, which can be aligned with the flow path (open position) allowing flow and blocks flow when the ball is rotated by 90 degrees. A trunnion mounted ball has mechanical anchoring at the top and bottom, which is suitable for larger and higher pressure valves. Ball valves are used for on/off and throttling services.
1. No size limit to the use of trunnion-mounted ball valves
2. Trunnion supports the weight of larger balls
3. May be used in higher pressure applications
4. Seat Moves to the Ball
5. Lower Torque and Actuation Costs
6. Ease of Operation
7. Double Block and Bleed Capabilities
Ball valves can be used in a variety of applications and markets, such as transmission and storage, gas processing, industrial, and many more.that ball valves provide reliable leak protection which is especially beneficial in gas applications. Ball valves have low pressure drop and can open and close quickly.
A variety of construction materials, trim options and designs make these valves extremely versatile. Ball valves, such as RING-O subsea ball valves, are commonly utilized in subsea applications on manifolds that require long service life at high pressures. Ball valve also are used in cryogenic applications where compressed gas must be kept at a stable temperature in order to be moved efficiently.
Why choose Xidelong?
We are specializing in manufacturing Ball Valve , Butterfly Valve , Gate Valve , Globe Valve , Check Valve , Sight Glass , Valve Accessories ......
1. Price: As we are the professional manufacture in valves and accessories, we ensure that the price offered must be very competitive compare with others.
2. Raw material inspection: All material test high quality, and keep in warehouse.
3. Workers: All workers training 3 months, skilled workers on production line.
We will charge express fee only for old customers in generally, and for new customers we will charge 50% of the units cost and express fee mostly. (It can be discussed, we keep options always.)
We usually take 20days for official orders after received the prepayment, And Sample orders will be ready within 7days.
We got very strict and complete quality system to ensure that each product will meet quality requirements as per clients, incoming quality control, final quality control, out-going quality control. Meanwhile, all of the products will be strictly inspected before delivery.”’ Quality First, Service First’’ that we are pursuing All the time.
18 months from the date we signed the contract or PI. Technical support for the whole life.
(In case of goods discrepancy to the order and drawings, the customers issues Reclamation Report concerning defective goods and attaches photo documents. customers shall consider either to make an additional delivery for replacement of defective goods, all expenses are covered by our company. Or the customers shall decide that we should compensate expenses for defective goods. Such compensation will cover all transport costs, custom duty costs, amount of paid goods.)
Payment Terms And Conditions:
1. TT Terms: The payment will be 30% of prepayment by direct bank remittance (T/T),remaining 70% before Shipment or the copy of BL send by us Via Fax or Email.
2. L/C Terms: Payment by L/C at sight and Unrestricted. (L/C must allow 30days minimum from the shipment date of presentation of documents for negotiation, all the clauses within L/C must be clear, concise and acceptable. Do not allow special clauses, terms and conditions.)
We provide competitive price, good quality and best service to reach the win-win goal.
custom-made is acceptable.
Contact Person: Li