|No566 Binhai 3rd road yongxing subdistrict longwan dist wenzhou zhejiang firstname.lastname@example.org|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||JIS||Body Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Medium:||Water Oil Gas|
cf8m ball valve,
flange end ball valve
1 / 2 to 12 inch API DIN JIS Flange End Ball Valve Floating WCB Cast Steel Control Valve
JIS Standard Handle Oprated Ball Valve
- Design and Manufacturing: ASME B16.34, API 608
- Flange Connection: JIS B2212 ~ B213
- Fireproof Test: API607 4th 1993
- Test and Inspection: JIS B2003, API6D
- 15A ~ 200A
- JIS 10K 20K
A full-port ball valve, also known as a full-bore, ball valve has a bore internal diameter (ID) approximately equal to the pipeline ID. This allows for reduced friction and pressure loss across the valve. With a full-port ball valve there is no restriction to the flow of fluid. This type of bore is ideal for situations where pigging may be necessary.
Ball Valves are used for flow and pressure control and shut off for corrosive fluids, slurries, normal liquid and gases.
They are used in the oil and natural gas industry, but also find a place in many manufacturing sectors, chemical storage, and even residential uses.
1. Rotating in the packing instead of reciprocating the process from within or the environment from the outside through the packing gland along with the stem.
2. No collection zone in the bottom of the valve. There has to be room for the gate to move to and may have difficulty displacing what ever has collected there.
3. Smaller overall envelop dimension.
4. Ease of automation - ninty degrees to go full open to full closed. Not multiples of turns.
2PC Full Port Floating Ball Valve
|Matreial||1) CF8/SS304 2) CF8M/SS316 3) CF3/SS304L 4) CF3M/SS316L 5) WCB|
|Model||1) High Platform Model 2) Handle Model|
Contact Person: Li