|No566 Binhai 3rd road yongxing subdistrict longwan dist wenzhou zhejiang firstname.lastname@example.org|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Operation:||Handle||Valve Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Medium:||Water Oil Gas|
cf8m ball valve,
flange end ball valve
Handle Operated Full Port Flanged Ball Valve Double Flange Ends GB Standard
GB Handle Oprated Ball Valve
- Design and Manufacturing:GB12237-89
- Fireproof Test: API607 4th 1993
- Test and Inspection:GB/T13927-1992
- GB PN16 PN25 PN40
Ball valve and gate valve are the same type of valve. The difference is that the opening&closing part is a ball, and the ball rotates around the valve body to achieve the valve opens&closes. The ball valve is mainly used in the pipeline to cut, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium. Flange ball valve standard GB/T21465-2008 "Valve terminology" is defined as: the opening and closing member (sphere) is driven by the valve stem and rotates around the axis of the valve stem.
The ball valve is mainly used in the pipeline to cut, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium.
Strength of Ball Valve
1. Anti-static performance: a spring is arranged between the ball, the valve stem and the valve body, and the static electricity generated by the switching process can be derived.
2. Since the material such as polytetrafluoroethylene has good self-lubricating property and the friction loss with the spherical body is small, the service life of the pneumatic ball valve is long.
3. The fluid resistance is low, and the pneumatic ball valve is the one with the smallest fluid resistance in all kinds of valve.
4. The valve stem seal is reliable. Because the valve stem only performs the same movement as the lifting movement, the packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to be damaged, and the sealing capacity increases as the pressure of the medium increases.
2PC Full Port Floating Ball Valve
|Matreial||1) CF8/SS304 2) CF8M/SS316 3) CF3/SS304L 4) CF3M/SS316L 5) WCB|
|Model||1) High Platform Model 2) Handle Model|
Contact Person: Li